Arbor Day Foundation
Move for Hunger
Paper & eWaste
Interconex’ environmental mission includes conducting its business in compliance with required environmental laws, regulations and permits. The company works to continuously improve environmental performance in all operations. Natural resources are conserved to the maximum extent by providing products from recycling, sustainable forestry and energy conservation. Our policy helps develop long-term benefits for all employees, our communities and the various stakeholders of our company.
- Employees and contractors must comply with all applicable environmental rules and regulations.
- Clear lines of communication for all environmental programs and audits are established and maintained.
- All operations are managed in an environmentally-sensitive manner by emphasizing conservation through source reduction, recycling, and the use of renewable resources.
- Employees are trained to respond to environmental situations by taking appropriate action to meet regulatory requirements, and to report immediately any release of hazardous materials to a supervisor.
- To help assure compliance with federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations, the company regularly monitors and audits environmental performance.